
We were able to bring Isabelle home on Saturday. Dave and I stayed with her on Friday. She did awesome. I felt like a first time mom all over again. You would think it would be a piece of cake. I have a feeling I will be very cautious with Isabelle. She just seems so fragile. She is on a monitor, which is very loud. I have to mix medicine and formula into her milk. The formula gives her more calories. A nurse will be coming to our house for the next three weeks. She came yesterday and Isabelle had gained 3 ozs since Friday night. She now weighs 6lbs 13ozs.

The kids were very excited to see their sister. We are doing lots of hand washing and have to limit our visitors. It is hard to not let people come over to visit but we have to do what is best for Isabelle. The doctor gave us strict orders that we need to avoid large crowds, perfumes, smoke and being around those that have allergies issues (it could be more than allergies). We have to use precaution because her immune system is compromised. We don't want her to go back to the hospital. So please don't take it personal.
We go to the pediatrician on Wednesday and the eye doctor on Thursday.
We want to thank everyone for their support and prayers. Please continue to pray for Isabelle.





4 comments:
Welcome Home, Isabelle. We have been waiting for you. Love you bunches! Brooke, Nolan, Lily-That is a great sign that you made for Isabelle. Love to you all!
Welcome Home, Isabelle.
This is Rossy from NY. I am so glad she doing good. i have a baby now too his name is Landon and he is almost 10 months old. Hes a trouble maker thats for sure.
Email me sometime
ILoveLandonNRick@aol.com
I miss you guys
Rossalynn CRary
Isabelle is beautiful and looks just like the other three beautiful children.... praise the Lord she is home !!!!
I am so glad to hear she is home! Hugs from the Shaffers
Post a Comment