Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sometimes life is so crazy. We have been so busy, with birthdays, t-ball, dance, and visiting Isabelle. The birthdays and t-ball are over and dance is almost finished. Brooke has her recital this weekend but we have practice the rest of the week. I don't know what we will do when we have Isabelle home. I will probably feel like I'm forgetting to go somewhere.

Isabelle has been doing very well. She has been off oxygen since Friday and has been doing great. We are still working on her feedings. Isabelle takes about half from a bottle. The last two nights she has almost finished her bottle. She is getting closer. We gave her a bath last night and she enjoyed it. Her weight is 5lbs 7ozs. Sometimes it is so hard to believe that she was 1lb 12.5 ozs. My due date was on Monday and Dave and I decided to have a little talk with Isabelle. We gave her a date that she has to be home by. I guess we will see if she listens or is like her sisters and brother. We don't have a date set for bring Isabelle home. It depends on her. When she is taking her bottle completely we should be on our way home. We are getting close.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Too precious for words. She is truly a blessing! Beautiful!!!
Love to you all
Aunt Krista

Anonymous said...

Such a beautuful little gift. Glad to her she is doing well. I'm sure you'll not have time to think if you're missing something. You'll have your hands full with four great kids. Oh, Happy belated anniversary, I hope it was great in the mist of everything. I do pray for Gods perfect timing on Isabelles home coming. She is beautiful!! Dawn

"The Popham's" said...

I sit here with tears in my eyes as I look at this beautiful baby girl...it just reminds me how GREAT our God is and He can do ALL things!!!! Cant wait to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Seriously. I pray she listens to you and if she is like the other 3 she will!! God bless.

Aunr Barb/Uncle Larry said...

Isabelle you need to listen to your Mommy & Daddy's talk, we all want you home. You have sisters and a brother that are waiting to have you right there with them to play and to laugh. You have a home filled with love and your Mommy & Daddy that love you so much. You will have a story to tell someday about this jorney and how you are a miracle sent from God . Uncle Larry & Aunt Barb want you to know our Dugan family reunion is right around the corner and we want you to be the star of the reunion this year !!!! We love you all and you are always in our prayers !!