Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rooming In!!!!!!!

Isabelle had her eye exam today and the doctor said things look better--the power of prayer. This means we will be rooming in with Isabelle tomorrow (Friday) and if things go well we should have her home on Saturday. I'm trying not to get to excited yet. I told Dave I will believe it when we are all in the van and leaving the hospital. It has been a long journey and Isabelle is our little miracle. I look back at the pictures of her and I'm amazed at this strong little girl. God is truly amazing!!!!



This picture is one of our favorite. Dave's ring really shows how small Isabelle was.

3 comments:

Krista said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

"The Popham's" said...

Isabelle will be taking the country roads home... PRAISE THE LORD. Chill bumps all over just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!

Unle Larry/Aunt Barb said...

As I sit here with tears in my eyes...just trying to imagine all you both have been through and how the joy you must feel now..I just can not put in to words...I do know she is our miracle..and to hear you say.....the power of prayer..Isn't God good..He takes on many life journeys but He never leaves us alone...Dave & Amy we thank God with you knowing we ain't seen nothin yet!!!!! We love you all and are thankful the Choinere family is together !!!