As of last night Isabelle weighs 4lbs 14ozs. She is doing well (knock on wood). Over the weekend they put her back in a crib and have put her on micro flow for her oxygen needs. She could come home on this if she needs it. She is taking some of her milk from a bottle. We are working on getting her to take more. Last night she took half of her feeding from the bottle. Isabelle is beginning to stay awake for longer time periods. She has the most beautiful eyes. I will work on getting more pictures of her.
Lily
On Sunday Lily turned 2. She had a good time, we did a little party for her and Brooke. Lily is such a sweet little girl. She wants to do everything her brother and sister do. I find myself letting her do things I would never have let Brooke do. It is hard to stop her sometimes. She began sleeping in a toddler bed Sunday. Her and Brooke are sharing a room for now. Lily didn't get out of the bed yesterday morning because Brookie was still sleeping and she didn't want to wake her.
Nolan
He turned 5 back in February. Nolan loves to be outside and likes to wrestle his sisters. He is so much like Dave and wants to do everything his Daddy does. If I need help doing anything Nolan is usually the one to help.
Brooke
She has become such a beautiful girl. Brooke loves to read and play school. She wants to be a teacher when she grows up. This year she has lost her two front and bottom teeth. It is so hard to believe that she will be 7 on June 1st.
We have been very busy with t-ball, field trips, field day, birthdays and visiting Isabelle. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Taking rides in the wheelbarrow.







4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL~ Thats what I think of when I see your children, they are beautiful on the inside and out...it just makes my heart ache to see these faces, I want to hug those sweet necks. Glad to hear Isabelle is doing better...GO ISABELLE!!!!!! love you!
Gina beat me to it. Your family is beautiful! I love your children as if they were my own. You and Dave are very lucky to have such great children. Isabelle is on her way to coming home. I can't wait to see her and hold her. All my love,
Aunt Krista
What beautiful pictures..So good to see you all Sunday..can't wait to see Isabelle home with her family..Keep holding on..Love you all
Great pictures. Your kids are just so beautiful. :)
Post a Comment