Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two Months Old

Isabelle had a great weekend. She weighs 4lbs 9ozs. Her IV came out, so she is no longer getting lipids and her TPN. She will only be getting breast milk and caffeine. Isabelle is only hooked up to her leads for the monitor, her feeding tube and her nasal cannula. Dave and I gave Isabelle her first sponge bath. She did very well. Her feedings are up to 28 mls. Since she is no longer getting her TNP and lipids her full feeding number is around 40 mls. I have included some pictures from today.

Hope you enjoy.

Relaxing after her bath

The tape on her forehead was from the CPAP, it will come off soon.


Resting in Daddy's arms


Dave did this while I was pumpng and it was a little dark. Still thought you might enjoy.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful!!!
Love to you all,
Aunt Krista

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

PS Love the song you added :) You will be taking those roads soon with Isabelle!

Anonymous said...

Amy, So glad things are going well for you guys. I had a few people ask about you guys yesterday at church. Even a few that have been following your blog, it's amazing how word travels. Please know there are people you may not even know that are praying hard for you guys. She looks so different with just a few lines going to her, its nice to see her whole face. Take care. Dawn

Anonymous said...

so gald to hear that she is on her way. so looks so big now, she will be comming home soon. still praying for her give her a kiss for me. love aunt sandra

Aunt Barb said...

Dave & Amy..Isabel is really growing. She is truly a miracle. There are so many people praying for her. Sheri that I work with put Isabel on their prayer list and the pastor ask about her during church every Sunday. He ask for a picture because he wanted to see her. I know it won't be long and you will all be home together. We love you all. Keep trusting the Lord through your journey.....He is right there beside you !!!!