Isabelle is scheduled to go back to Winchester tomorrow morning. I decided it was time to check out of the Ronald McDonald house. It has been my home for 47 days (minus a few quick trips home). We figured we would owe around 650 to 700 dollars. When I went to the office to pay for my stay, I was told it was already taken care of. Once again we have truly been blessed. I thank those of you who have helped pay for our stay.
Isabelle update--She continues to go up on her feedings. They have added calories to the breast milk and some vitamins. She did lose a little weight. This should be from the adjustments of her TPN and lipids, that she is no longer getting. Not a concern right now. She has been a little fighter and continues to do well.
Since I will be going home I will not be posting everyday. I will try my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Good luck with everything. God bless whoever helped you guys out. That is amazing! You will continue to be in our prayers.
Congratulations!! Praise God!!! We will continue to pray that you will be HOME for real very soon. Take care, Dawn
Praise God for this amazing news!! I love your song list my favorite is Take Me Home Country Roads... this is my ring tone when dad or mom call me on my cell. We love you guys and will continue to pray for you ALL!!
Praise the Lord! God is truly wonderful! We knew he had it all under control. Isabelle is our little miracle. Can't wait to see her and be able to touch her.
All my love,
Aunt Krista
I am so glad you guys are headed back to Winchester...such an answer to prayer!! Continued prayers for Isabelle to make it home soon!
Praise God! Very glad to hear Isabelle will be coming back to Winchester. We will continue to pray for her.
I'm so happy for you guys. I just can't stop crying. I love you guys and I can't wait to see you home. Amy you and Dave are the best parents your children are blessed!
love,
Amanda
Praise the Lord..This will help so much..you will be able to be with your four babies everyday !!!! We will pray each day for all of you. We love you all
Amy,
Andrea told me about this blog and your recent events. Please know that I am thinking of you all and praying for you little girl also. I miss you and hope you are ok. You can e-mail me at nememom@gmail.com
Love,
Jennifer
Post a Comment