Isabelle had a great day. We had a very good nurse today. She had no problems with me doing what I wanted. I changed Isabelle into a cute little outfit that her Nana bought her. It is pink with frogs on it and the feet are frog faces.
Isabelle's face is clear of the tape that went across her forehead. She is beginning to really look like her siblings. As you can see she is just so darn cute. She still has the double chin from her lipids and her hair has a little reddish tint to it. I wanted to show a picture of her now and two months ago. It is amazing how much she has grown and changed.
May 4 around 4lbs
Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!









3 comments:
PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!!!!! We serve an awesome God!!! I love that she has a little red in her hair. We can always use another red head in the family. I have always thought that she looked like the rest of the siblings. I can not wait to see all of you.
All my love
Aunt Krista
Praise God is all we can say and all that needs to be said. His grace and mercy is so much more than we deserve but we'll take it and give Him the glory. I am so happy for you Amy. For someone who dosen't cry much I am posting this with tears of "Joy" for you and your beautiful Isabelle. May she continue to behave herself and do just what the doctors want. We'll see you home soon. God is GREAT!!!!
Dawn
I will have to repeat what you said Amy as well as the other comments say..Praise the Lord !!!! Amy I can tell you have claimed this, I know Isabel is ready to move closer to home !!! We love you all !!!
Post a Comment