Isabelle was moved from B Pod late yesterday. She is now in an area called Step Down. This is a good move, according to her nurse, Isabelle was the most stable baby in her Pod. She has come a long way and it's great to hear it. We no longer have a window view but we do have more privacy. I guess we can't have it all.
She continues to do well on her trophy feeds and is having nasal cannula every 12 hours. I was holding her today while she was on nasal cannula and she did great. I forgot to mention how much Isabelle currently weights--3lb 12ozs. She is getting so big.
Isabelle was wide awake the other day and I used my video setting on my camera. You can hear some of the alarms in the background. As you can tell she was doing great. I dream about the alarms. Hope you enjoy the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I'm so glad you started this! Sounds like Isabelle is making great strides. You guys remain in our thoughts and prayers....you'll be home before you know it!!
She is getting so big and beautiful! She is truly blessed by God! Give Isabelle a kiss from me.
Love to you all
Aunt Krista
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes...What a great feeling to know God is still on the throne!! We love you guys and are praying for you!!! Welcome to the blog world so glad you started one!! Love you ALL!!!!
Amy,
I'm so glad to have a way of keeping in touch and knowing how Isabelle is doing. Your family has been in my prayers! I've shared your prayer requests with some of my closest prayer warrior friends. Would you mind if I gave them the link to this blog so they would know how Isabelle is doing, too?
In Christ's Love,
Becky Catlett
Becky,
Thank you for your prayers. Please feel free to pass on our blog link.
Amy
I am so happy to hear she is doing so well :) OH HOW I MISS YOU!! I want to squeeze you!!
Post a Comment