
This is the picture we gave for Grandparent's Day. It is never an easy task getting everyone to look at the camera.
Dave began putting the play set together on Saturday. My Uncle Jerry came to help after working 12 hours. He is such a great Uncle. He has helped Dave with many projects. As you can see in the picture Brooke and Nolan were ready to help. Dave is wondering how he got stuck with this job. Dave's dad also came for a few hours and then they had to fix his brake line.

Isabelle has been a great sleeper since last Wednesday. She has been taking her last bottle somewhere between 8:30 and 9:30 and then she doesn't get up until 7am. This has been a wonder treat. She is also sucking her thumb and I think this has helped to put her back to sleep a couple of times. We took her for a follow-up on Friday and Dr. Rogers said she looks great. She weighed 12 lbs. 14 ozs.








4 comments:
Beautiful family!!! Just sends happy chills up my arms!! I have to agree Uncle Jerry is the best!!!!!
I am terrible!! I forgot Grandparents day!!! And the picture of the kids is adorable! And I love Isabelle's smile!! She is so cute!!! Things are going well in your classroom. I have a packet of your mail :) Miss you tons.
I love the pictures. I would love for you to email me the picture of all 4. So that I can proudly display it with the rest of clan. We are lucky to have Jerry in our lives. The first picture of Isabelle...I see Moms soul in her eyes. This little girl has so many quardian angels surrounding her. Keeping all of you in my prayers, Love to you all
The pictures a beautiful! Tell Dave I said good luck with the swing set. Tell everyone we love them!
Love,
The Morris Family
Post a Comment