Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Body Art
Today Isabelle's service coordinator (WV Birth To 3 Program) came to our house. I put a movie on for Lily and then came downstairs. The meeting only lasted 25 minutes and during that time I could hear Lily moving around upstairs. When the coordinator left I began making lunch, instead of going upstairs (just sandwiches). It was already 12:30 and Lily needed to eat and get a little cat nap in before we pickup her brother and sister. Lily came downstairs and I noticed her arms first. She used stamps up her arms and then she lifted her shirt and showed me her tummy. She had colored her tummy with a marker. I just thought you would enjoy the pictures. As you can see she is very proud of herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
That is so funny!!! Isaiah did the same thing when he was 2. He thought he was a dino. You have to love when things like this happen.
love,
amanda
I LOVE IT!!! The 2nd picture is my favorite, she looks like she is actually posing for you!! LOVE IT!
Her smile says it all. I love it. We are praying for Brooke and Isabelle and for both of you. We love you all. We enjoy the blog, keeps us connected !!!
She looks like she had way too much fun! You gotta love her! She is just expressing her artistic side. Love to you all!
Post a Comment