
This is the inside of my hard working husbands car. You may think why is she showing this. Well I had to venture into this mess last week. I was looking for something and thought I may find it in his car. I didn't find what I needed but I did find a package addressed to me. I looked at the return address and saw that it was from a coworker of mine.(Barb S.) I then looked at the date stamped on the package, it was April 6. This was during the time I was at UVa with Isabelle. When Dave came home from work I asked him about the package and he said he didn't really remember putting it there. Later he said he vaguely remembered putting it there when he got it out of the mailbox. His intentions were to give it to me on the weekend. As you can see from the picture Dave is not a very neat person. I knew this when I married him but thought I would be able to help him. I guess I've haven't done a very good job. (Love ya honey)
I received a very nice book and card in the package. Maybe I needed the inspiration now and that was why it was misplaced. Anyways just wanted to share. Have a great day!!!





2 comments:
Too funny! Needed the good laugh. Love you all!:)
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment