I just wanted to brag about my shopping trip to Target today. I know many of you don't really care, but I'll do another post later about the family. Just so you know everyone is doing great.
On with my Target trip. I had some coupons that were expiring and I wanted to use them. Dave's mom wanted to have the kids so I decided I would go to Target. This is what I purchased......

The picture is not great-I don't know what I did. Anyway my total before coupons was around $138.- and after all my coupons I spent 64.45. My receipt says I had a total savings of 77.49 . I had 22 Smart One meals-Dave and I love the Santa Fe Rice and I love the 3 cheese ziti- 3 boxes of poptarts, I think you can see the rest. If your wondering about the bathroom stuff. Dave did start the demo of the downstairs bathroom ( beginning of April) and that is where we are today. I guess I will get to use it sometime. That is all I will say-this would be a much longer post if I got in on our house.
Hope to write again soon!!!!
Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!





1 comment:
way to go girl !!!! Uncle Larry is so proud of you. He coupon shops too !!!
Post a Comment